Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Green Automobile.....Read all about it!!

So I'm sure almost everyone reading this either drives a hybrid or has seriously thought about buying one. We'll if you're anything like me, I'm always toying with:
  1. Should I go into more debt?
  2. Is the technology (like everything else) going to continue to improve....should I wait until they are built better?
  3. And lastly, how does it really work? For example if I don't put that many "freeway" miles on my car, does it really help the environment?

Well I don't know all the answers here however, I do know of this great link a friend of mine shared with me, which explains some of these things as well as giving reviews and information on the Green Automobile - Check it out: http://www.autobloggreen.com

I will be working on the answers for you, so stay posted......

No comments: