Monday, January 29, 2007

New site with LOTS of green information

Just got this site passed to me from a friend and have gotten responses from others.....I would like to reiterate that I want to share information from ALL sources, regardless of party lines, religion and the whole he said she said game. We all live on this planet together!

I'd like to share facts and information that is already out there circulating to gain awareness and a place for others to educate themselves and others. I am relying on YOU to:
  1. Believe
  2. Challenge
  3. Disagree
  4. Add To
  5. Pass On
  6. Become Active

OK so this site with TONS of articles was passed on from a friend at Patagonia (which has been one of the most green companies I've worked for and know of today). I know all of you over at Patagonia have a ton of information to share so I ask that you do!

http://www.truthout.org/environment.shtml

No comments: